Spaces II v2.0.2 WiN
Team R2R | 18 November 2021 | 1.60GB
..:: PLATFORM: EXE/VST/AAX(MOD) ::..
The sequel to the ultimate 24-bit true Stereo Convolution Reverb
SPACES II is the highly-anticipated sequel to SPACES I, the top-selling convolution reverb engine endorsed by top industry professionals which set a new standard in impulse recording techniques. SPACES II includes 353 brand new reverbs recorded in churches, concert halls, opera houses, catacombs, train stations, recording studios, and warehouses. It includes a new streamlined user interface, new control features, a vastly expanded collection of instrument specific reverbs, plus all of the reverbs from SPACES I, making SPACES II the most powerful and versatile convolution reverb engine on the market.
Instrument Specific Reverbs
A unique feature of SPACES II is the instrument specific reverbs that have been designed to take the guesswork out of instrument reverb selection. Only the SoCal hall was recorded using this method in SPACES I and it was so popular six venues with instrument specific reverbs are now included in SPACES II. Most soundtrack composers that use SPACES I consider those instrument reverbs from the SoCal Hall to be ground breaking. Set up a mixing template with unique reverb for the strings, brass, winds, percussion and choir and something magical happens. In SPACES II five more venues were added using this technique for a total of six venues. There are 324 instrument specific reverbs in SPACES II compared to 48 in SPACES I for a total of 372. It took a massive effort, but the results speak for themselves.
Brand New Spaces
From stunning concert venues like Abravanel Hall in Salt Lake City, Reynolds Hall in Las Vegas, and the War Memorial Opera House in San Francisco, to exquisite sounding churches like St. Patrick’s and St. Dominic’s, to unique and extraordinary sounding locations like catacombs and Union Station in Los Angeles, the reverbs from these brand new spaces will inspire you and help bring your compositions to life with incredible realism. These are some of the best locations EastWest has recorded in and they will all perfectly compliment the locations from SPACES I.
New Streamlined User Interface + New Control Features
SPACES II features a streamlined, completely re-vamped user interface. Now the user can actually see visuals of each space – including those from SPACES I! In additional, new Next / Previous arrows allow the user to easily navigate the 1,020 reverbs from this massive collection. The biggest new feature is a brand-new Decay Time panel. Now you’ll have absolute control of the decay time of each and every space, allowing for the ultimate in customization.
Same Revolutionary Recording Techniques
The same revolutionary impulse recording techniques that made SPACES I so popular have been replicated in this new collection. The best gear from Fairchild, Manley, Meitner, Neumann, Neve, Sennheiser, Sony, Telefunken, and TG were used in each recording. ATC Monitors were used in each space to emulate the real-world sound projection properties of various instruments. SPACES II includes a very hi-resolution, True Stereo engine that focuses on delivering the very best sound at a very low CPU load. Most impulses are in 8 channel format, so surround mixes can be created.
– 1,020 reverbs recorded in locations worldwide
– Includes 372 Instrument specific reverbs recorded in 6 locations
– Highest resolution, most useful reverbs available
– 24-bit True Stereo, with surround capability
– New convolution engine
– Brand new user interface with visuals representing each space
– Brand new Decay Time control feature
– New Next / Previous buttons for fast navigation
– ATC, Neumann, Telefunken, Neve, Meitner Signal Path
– Film Score, Rock, Pop, Jazz, Classical, Esoteric and Dreamy Reverbs
– Low CPU usage, with cleanest signal path possible
– Over 1,020 reverbs recorded around the world, including 353 brand-new presets
– Created by award-winning sounds producers Doug Rogers and Nick Phoenix
– New Presets feature churches, concert halls, opera houses, catacombs, train stations, recording studios, plates and more
– Winner of the MusicTech Excellence Award & SOS Reader’s Choice Nominee
A witch says,
* No iLok driver is required to run.
* Has better performance than legit.
Check your free space of your HDD. Don’t spend money on Black Friday YET. A big GAME will be held… Did you think witches force you to purchase EW Play libs in the “GAME”? The answer is – NO!