Bute: Loudness Normaliser
JustFun598 | 09 May 2021 | 2.4 MB
The BUTE Normaliser is a high-end, cross-platform, standalone application, assisting post-production engineers with the final checks of the mastering journey. With our automated solution, you can rest assured your audio is on point before submission in just a few clicks.
Our advanced metering algorithm has been optimised to deliver superior sound quality and accurate results. The integrated True Peak limiter helps ensure there are no overshoots getting through, whilst still normalising to target. Our novel limiting algorithm also provides absolute transparency. Due to our approach, the relative dynamics of your audio will be affected as little as possible and you’ll be left with consistent, compliant masters of your audio files every single time.
MIXING & MASTERING
– Produce consistent masters
– Avoid ‘level shifting’ and clipping downstream
– Ensure accurate representation of your audio/music
POST-PRODUCTION & BROADCASTING
– Hit target levels for multiple platforms easily
– Useful when you are facing tight deadlines
– Deliver loudness compliant audio to streaming platforms, where standards are a recommendation rather than a regulation
– Optimise dynamics for streaming content
DJs & Music Producers
– Hear how your audio will sound on all streaming platforms
– Ensure the levels of all the tracks in your set list are consistent
– Windows 7 or higher.
Bute Loudness Normaliser v1.0.4 x86 x64 WiN