Dorico v4.1.0 macOS
TEAM V.R | 03 June 2022 | 463 MB
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH DORICO
Composing, arranging — or just writing and printing out music — is made much quicker and more efficient with Dorico. Thanks to its intelligent design, it automatically adjusts the notation as you write. With nearly 1,500 sounds included, arrangements can be played back with exceptional realism and, with no workarounds needed for advanced notation, Dorico produces excellent results much more quickly than has been possible before.
With its streamlined, natural user interface, students and those with less experience in scoring can compose and arrange straight into Dorico, making learning the language of music notation much faster and more intuitive. Editing and making changes — such as instrument, time signature or key — are straightforward, with the notation instantly and correctly adapting to include them, reinforcing the learning outcome. For teachers, producing teaching materials and hand-outs that mix music and text is easy, and it’s never been quicker to adapt arrangements for your band, orchestra or other school ensemble.
Dorico is the perfect tool for music engraving, publishing and copying. It automatically lays out pages of balance and beauty, with comprehensive collision avoidance and advanced algorithms that handle almost any musical context with ease. Music made with Dorico has the look of the finest traditionally engraved music, and the software provides tweaking tools to satisfy the most demanding professional. Producing high-quality, crystal-clear scores for selling or performance has never been faster or easier.
– Best automatic engraving of any software
– Easy note input
– Intelligently adjusts notation as you write
– Any number of movements or pieces in a single project
– Automatic layout of instrumental parts, including unique linked cues
– Stunning playback — nearly 1,500 sounds included
– Supports VST 3 virtual instruments and effects processors (30 included)
– Sequencer-style piano roll MIDI editor
– DTP page layout
– Sophisticated chord symbols, unpitched percussion and drum set notation
– Unbarred music, tuplets across barlines, microtonality, etc. all handled correctly — no workarounds
– Transfer to and from other programs via MusicXML, MIDI, PDF, etc.