Maize Sampler v2.8.3 WiN
P2P | 23 April 2022 | 2.03 MB
Make Your Own Plugin, Have you ever dreamed publishing your samples as a VSTi and Audio Unit virtual instrument? With Maize Sampler 2, this is easy and affordable. In minutes, your instruments will be ready to be used by musicians all over the world. Maize Sampler 2 is a cross-platform tool for sound developers to create sample-based virtual instruments.
- Standalone Windows and macOS editor application.
- Native Apple Silicon support.
- Group selections by key / controller / MIDI channel.
- Disk-streaming / Memory reading mode.
- Poly / Mono / Legato voice mode with glide time.
- LFO, ADSR envelope and built-in reverb effect.
- Round-robin / Random overlapped sample trigger.
- Load EXS24 sampler format.
- Sample loop, Choke cluster, Release trigger.
- Big sample mapping area and sample table view.
- Export .mse compact instrument file.
- VST2, VST3 and Audio Unit player plug-in generation with customized names.
- Fully signed and notarized players on Mac.
- What you see is what you get player GUI editor
- Custom knobs, faders, meters and buttons on player UI.
- Serial number copy protection on exported instruments.
- Support up to 32 audio output channels
– Better EXS import compatibility.
– Fixed a preset restore problem when reloading player in host.