Movie Studio v17 x64 WiN
P2P | 17 May 2021 | 417.70 MB
Start making your movie – now! Put the struggles to learn video-editing software behind you. VEGAS Movie Studio provides everything you need for serious movie making in an easy-to-learn, yet powerful interface. And featured by Sony’s Catalyst Browse, you can manage your clips.
From Popular Streaming Formats to Ultra High-Def 4K
Import, edit, and deliver in Standard Definition, High Definition, or beautiful Ultra High Definition. Vegas Movie Studio enables you to edit the files natively. No re-rendering or re-wrapping. With support for 4K media, your video effects, composites, and text elements will shine with precision.
Easily Crop Out Unwanted Video
Vegas Movie Studio makes it easy to frame-accurately select the portion of the video you want to keep and crop out the rest. Six different precision editing tools make it easy to get exactly what you want for your final video.
Get creative with special effects
Enhance, repair, or create something extraordinary with the built-in video effects and filters. Ready-made presets make for pure movie-making fun. All the effects are applied non-destructively so experiment to your heart’s content; your original media stays intact.
Add professional-quality titles and text
Dozens of presets give a quick start to animating your titles with the Titles & Text media generator. Create eye-catching titles that flip, float, and bounce their way into your productions. The Titles & Text media generator is a fun way to add a professional touch to your movies.
Enhance your audio and add music
Dozens of audio effects and filters enable you to repair and enhance dialog, camera audio, and sound effects to deliver a pristine audio experience. Create the right mood and build the drama with your own original music which you compose with the included Music Maker software. Whether you’re an experienced musician or just getting started, Music Maker makes it easy to create the perfect music track for your video.
Sharing Made Easy
Capture your media from a variety of devices. Generate the optimum quality format for your sharing destination. Upload directly to Vimeo, YouTube, and Facebook. Once you decide how you want to share your masterpiece, VEGAS Movie Studio automates the process.
Import from your phone, tablet, video camera, still camera, laptop, or desktop PC.
Standard or HD video
Wide format support including: AVC/AAC, AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV, and more.
Upload to Vimeo, YouTube, and Facebook directly from the timeline.
View on your HD TV via USB drive, DVD, or Blu-ray disc.
Support for the latest generation of NVIDIA graphics cards and advanced Intel QSV (Quick Sync Video) technology boost real-time playback and drastically reduces render times for AVC files.
Show Me How
The built-in, interactive Show Me How tutorials teach you everything you need to know. Follow along, step by step, as the tutorials teach you how to add media to your project, edit and enhance your video, add titles and text, mix your audio, finalize, and deliver your movie. The Show-Me-How tutorials make learning the software easy.
What’s New in Version 17:
– Color Grading window: Several color-related Video Event FX (including Color Wheels, Color Curves, HSL and many more) are combined in a dedicated screen area that is easily shown or hidden with a toolbar button. To save you a lot of clicks it can stay open to apply the desired color grading to the different events, instead of opening each event’s FX chain and loading the color FX separately.
– Improved Storyboard functionality: You can add the same piece of media to a single Storyboard, and thumbnails reflect the in point of the media that is used in the timeline.
– Improved Video FX, Transitions and Media Generator windows: Effects can be filtered by category and provider, you can search for an effect name and mark favorites to quickly find your favorite effect.
– Black Bar Fill plug-in: Fill the black bars that are created when inserting upright video or images into your movie with a blurred copy of the image.
– Warp Flow transition/Smart Split: The Warp Flow transition automatically fixes jump cuts by synthesizing movement. The Smart Split command cuts out parts of an event and applies the Warp Flow transition to conceal the cut.
– Lens Correction plug-in to compensate distortions from wide-angle lens systems as used in action cams.
– Adjustable Color temperature enhancement to White Balance plug-in.
– Audio synchronization for multicam: Synchronize Multicam footage by analyzing and matching the audio track of the recordings.
– Experimental MKV support.
– 10 bit intermediate format
– NVENC 10-bit HEVC rendering
– Hardware decoding for AVC and HEVC
User Interface improvements:
– You’ll get a warning when you delete a track that has events on it.
– Hi-DPI interface improvements: The High DPI mode is now defaulted to on for Movie Studio Platinum17
– You can display the Event length on the header of timeline events. Find it in the hamburger menu for each event or under the View menu.
– Temporarily ignore event grouping when moving an event: Hold both the left and right mouse buttons as you drag an event to move it independently from other group members.
– There’s a new indicator on an event to show if Media FX have been applied to the media the event holds (find it in the event hamburger menu)
– You will be asked to confirm if you click cancel in a render process.
– New, task specific, default layouts / Dashboard:Easy editing modes for beginners work with a simplified version of the user interface that show only the most important controls for a step-by-step walk-through from adding media to the final movie, everything put together in the Dashboard window. The Guided Video Creator from the Welcome Screen takes you through these steps.
– VEGAS Screen Capture utility: Record video streams from your browser or video game.
– Motion tracking: Track motion in a scene and let other events or text follow the movement.
– Super-smooth slow motion (optical flow and morphing) with the VEGAS Slow Motion plug-in
– You need a 64-bit version of one the following operating systems:
– Windows 8 or Windows 10 (64-bit)
– 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
– 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation
– 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
– USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
– 512 MB GPU memory
– Supported NVIDIA, AMD or Intel GPU
Movie Studio v18.104.22.168 MULTiLANG x64 WiN