StationPlaylist Studio Pro 6
P2P | 06.12.2021 | 18 MB
Studio is our on-air broadcast playout software for the studio, providing useful features for assisting the DJ during live shows, and for unattended automation with our StationPlaylist Creator track scheduler. Any DJ can use this software. An uncluttered screen and large control buttons makes this one of the easiest to use broadcasting applications available. Studio takes the work out of managing multiple players. Studio manages and controls multiple players internally for such purposes as automatic voice track / song overlapping. Plus an advanced intelligent crossfader means that all tracks mix together perfectly with no human intervention. Streaming your station on the Internet in multiple codecs is simple using Studio.
Minimum Program Requirements:
– Windows XP or later (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2016, 2012, 2008, or 2003) 32 or 64-bit.
– Also works on Linux or Mac OS with WINE but unsupported.
– 1.6Ghz processor.
– 64MB RAM available.
– 10MB disk space available.
– 1 full duplex soundcard with DirectSound/WDM drivers (optional if streaming only).
– Optional additional soundcard for track previewing or voice tracking.
– Optional additional monitor for on-screen instant cart buttons (touch screen support).
– A PC with at least 4GB RAM and dual core 2Ghz processor or better is recommended for best performance.
Note: Windows 10 Pro is recommended over the Home edition as it has control over the installation of Windows Updates which causes the computer to reboot.