DYN500 v3.0.0 WiN MAC LiNUX
R2R | 2020.10.04 | WiN: 2.99 MB | MAC: 4.68 MB | LiNUX: 3.62 MB
A flexible, console grade channel compressor with analogue warmth and character. The DYN500 plug-in emulates all the desirable qualities of a professional analogue channel compressor, taming dynamics without restricting the natural character of a mix or performance. Styled as a virtual 500-series module, the DYN500 provides soft-knee compression coupled with a gentle tape-saturation overdrive for warmth and character at high signal levels. Just like the best analogue gear, the harder you hit it, the better it sounds. Designed as a ‘one in every channel’ compressor / dynamics plug-in, the DYN500 can be used in mono or stereo channels, delivering professional console grade processing, with efficient use of CPU and system resources. More efficient use of CPU resources allows more plug-in instances in a typical audio workstation project.
System Requirements – Windows PCs:
- 32Bit Systems: Windows 7 or later and a VST compatible host application.
- 64Bit Systems: Windows 7 or later (64Bit) and a VST, VST3 or AAX compatible host application.
System Requirements – Mac:
- Requires Mac OS X v.10.8 – v.10.12
- An AudioUnit, VST, VST3 or AAX compatible host.
System Requirements – Linux:
- An X11 compatible Linux distribution.
- A Linux VST2 compatible host.
DYN500 v3.0.0 WiN MAC LiNUX-R2R