FC70 v3.0.0 WiN MAC LiNUX
TEAM R2R | 17.10.2018 | WiN: 3.10 MB | MAC: 8.26 MB | LiNUX: 10.6 MB
The effortless control and uniquely musical character of one of the best-known vintage compressor / limiters. Inspired by the legendary smooth, effortless dynamic control and uniquely musical character of the classic Fairchild 670 limiter, the FC70 tames dynamics without robbing the mix of power and detail. The FC70 uses state of the art processing to emulate a fully balanced transformer-coupled signal path, combined with an innovative delay-free feedback algorithm which accurately mirrors equivalent analogue behaviour. In addition, the sidechain includes fast attack and program dependent release settings, combined with Lateral / Vertical, Independent and Linked stereo channel modes.
System Requirements – Windows PCs:
– 32Bit Systems: Windows 7 or later and a VST compatible host application.
– 64Bit Systems: Windows 7 or later (64Bit) and a VST, VST3 or AAX compatible host application.
System Requirements – Mac:
– Requires Mac OS X v.10.8 – v.10.12
– An AudioUnit, VST, VST3 or AAX compatible host.
System Requirements – Linux:
– An X11 compatible Linux distribution.
– A Linux VST2 compatible host.
FC70 Fairchild 670 Limiter v3.0.0 WiN MAC LiNUX-R2R