Nectar 3 Plus v3.6.0 macOS
SPTNDC | October 13 2021 | 228.8 MB
PUT VOCALS IN THEIR PLACE
Updated with improved Unmasking controls and key detection, Nectar 3 Plus is the most powerful audio plug-in for vocal production, polish, and mixing.
Control your Unmasking
Vocal Assistant: Unmask talks to other plug-ins to send information and clean up audio in your mix that’s clashing with your vocal. You can visualize the Unmasking via a new EQ window in Neutron, Relay, or Nectar 3, and control the effect with a new Amount slider. Turn on the Dynamic setting, and Nectar 3 Plus tracks the vocal and ensures the unmasking only occurs when the voice is present.
* Vocal Assistant: Unmask works in Nectar 3 Plus, Relay, and Neutron 3 Standard and Advanced
Why Nectar 3 Plus?
A complete vocal chain
12 vocal-focused processing modules offer the treatment you need for any type of vocal. Get DSP for harmonies, doubling, saturation, and much more.
Your new go-to vocal EQ
Nectar 3’s powerful fluid EQs can track the harmonics of your vocal signal, letting you make cuts or boosts that follow your pitch.
Surgically sculpt and polish
Compress, de-ess, mix harmonies, and more within a fluid, resizable UI. Nectar 3 is a complete vocal production envrionment in one plug-in.
v3.6.0 (October 4, 2021)
• Added support for Rosetta on Apple Silicon ARM-based Macs (Big Sur).
Bug Fixes & Improvements
• Fixed AU plug-in validation failures on Apple Silicon ARM-based Macs.
• Fixed crash that could occur when Nectar 3 Plus was added to sessions alongside certain plug-ins (MAAT, InaGRM, Sonnox, etc…).
• Fixed invisible inline edit text field boxes in AAX instances within Pro Tools on Big Sur (Intel & Apple Silicon Rosetta).
• Fixed issue that caused the currently selected preset name to be cleared when the Nectar UI was closed and reopened.
• Updated the preset system to install read-only factory presets to root directories and write user presets to the user documents directory.
• Various bug fixes