PatchWork v2.42 WiN MAC
Team R2R | 01 May 2019 | WiN: 75.5 MB | OSX: 381.9 MB
WiN32/64 – EXE/VST/VST3/AAX | MacOSX – APP/AU/VST/VST3/AAX
“The virtual patchbay for audio plug-ins”
PatchWork is a universal plug-ins patchbay that can host up to 64 VST plug-ins into any Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) in one instance. It is possible to chain effects in series or create up to 8 parallel chains that can be activated independently. This lets you create your favorite effects or instruments configurations within the plug-in, without the need for multiple busses. These configurations can be saved as presets and recalled instantly, or shared with multiple DAWs, using any plug-in format (full list below). Despite the name, you can forget about wires or cables: configuring plug-ins routing is as simple as adding or removing a row or a column in the rack’s matrix.
For each plug-in slot, latency compensation, presets management, undo/redo integration, and individual plug-in bypass are included for optimal operation. The plug-in also stores the position of the window for each plug-in so that the layout is restored with your session or saved with presets. The plug-in is available as an audio effect or a virtual instrument so that it can be inserted on any type of track, with up to 8 audio channels. Input and output level meters are also included to monitor the signal that is dispatched to inserted plug-ins.
- Configurable VST, VST3 or Audio Unit plug-ins rack: host up to 64 third party plug-ins or instruments in series or parallel.
- Available as an effect, virtual instrument or standalone application.
- Build your own effects chains: up to 8 “pre” and “post” plug-ins slots to chain plug-ins in series.
- Parallel processing made easy: up to 8 parallel plug-ins chains, with phase flip, solo and gain controls.
- Host up to 8 virtual instruments in parallel and mix them within the plug-in.
- Global Dry/Wet control (“Mix”).
- Parameters Mapping: map sub plug-ins parameters to automate them or use a control surface.
- Flexible MIDI routing: connect sub plug-ins together or with the host application.
- Flexible Audio routing: connect sub plug-ins i/o to any audio channel.
- External side chain and multiple outputs support.
- Link pre and post gains for automatic gain compensation.
- Cut, Copy and paste plug-ins with their settings between slots.
- Recall complex processing setups and plug-ins layouts with one click and share them between your DAWs.
- Input and output levels monitoring.
- Plug-ins Latency compensation.
- Supports VST Shell plug-ins.
- Integrated undo/redo.
- Fully customizable user interface, with multiple sizes.
New Features & Improvements:
– Navigate presets and create new tones easily with “Tone Maps” for 9 built-in effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Wah, Sweep Filter, EQ, Freq Shifter, Reverb and Waveshaper.
– Mac application now fully supports dark mode on Mac OS Mojave and newer.
– New presets for the built-in wah plug-in.
– Built-in EQ: improved impulse response convolution performance (long reverb tails are now supported, with low CPU usage).
– Mac: faster GUI rendering on recent Mac OS systems (up to 5x faster for level meters).
– Mac: fixed user interface not properly shown on retina displays in some applications built with the 10.14 Mac OS SDK (Cubase 10.5 for example).
– Mac: fixed settings panel rendering issues in dark mode on Mac OS Mojave and newer.
– Fixed issue with some VST3 plug-ins that failed to initialize when loaded (Roland Cloud VST3)
– Fixed built-in Wah plug-in that could exceed selected range in reverse mode.
PatchWork v2.42 WiN MAC-R2R