AX73 v1.0.1 WiN
Team R2R | 10 Oct 2021 | 15.97MB
In 1986, the synth skies were studded with digital technology. That’s why the original AX73, with its proudly all-analog signal path ended up flying under the radar. Martinic has taken what was great about the original AX73 and elevated it into a powerful, flexible software instrument that fits right into the modern producer’s lineup of go-to synths. With four analog oscillators across two synth layers, unique modulation features, extended performance options, and an eight-module effects section, this plugin AX73 (VST/AU) unleashes the full power of the original hardware and more – no menu diving required, and all perfectly modeled through our Advanced Circuitry Emulation technology. And, it includes a generous lineup of 600+ inspiring presets to get you started right away.
An interface for the 21st century
– Settings View offers a clean, easy-to-use set of parameters for quick editing.
– The Keys View, which emulates the look of the original hardware, has also been upgraded with many more functions – no menu-diving required!
– The robust Preset Manager allows you to quickly save and sort your favorite presets into “collections” that you can easily export and share with friends!
New Effects Section
Process the synth’s output with eight built-in effects units:
– Compressor, Phaser, Flanger, Chorus, Delay, Reverb, Distortion, and EQ
– These effects can be routed in any order you like – simply rearrange them by dragging and dropping them in the FX Chain.
The best elements from other synths in the AX range have been distilled into a feature-rich reinterpretation of the AX73. Notable examples include: extra chorus settings and the arpeggiator from the AX60, a second VCO and sub-oscillator from the AX80, and an extended VCO octave range down to 32’, as seen in both the AX60 and 80.
The AX73 plugin also offers far greater modulation capabilities than the original. It features four envelopes per layer (three of which are assignable), and four assignable LFOs per layer. Taking both layers into account, this gives a formidable eight envelopes and eight LFOs.
Split or Stack Layers to build your sound
Uniquely, the AX73 has two layers that can be split across the keyboard – allowing you to play two patches simultaneously – or stacked, providing an extra dimension of sound design. And, each layer has its own independent arpeggiator with 11 built-in modes – including some unusual modes such as Shuffle and Improv – that you can use to quickly create melodies.