Maschine 2 v2.12.0 WiN x64
Team V.R | 02 May 2021 | 303.8 MB |▓ Library: 5.62 GB
..:: STANDALONE, AAX, VSTi, x64 ::..
POWER OF SOFTWARE
The included MASCHINE 2 software is exploding with cutting-edge technology. Improved browsing, arranging, and sampling, plus a new mixer, plug-in strip, and exclusive drum synths. Get ready for the most responsive, fluid, and musical beatmaking experience ever.
VARIATION ENGINE: RANDOMIZATION AND HUMANIZATION
The new Variation Engine helps add variety and spontaneity to your patterns. Humanize lets you shake off the shackles of quantization and loosen up a drum beat or melody. And Randomize kickstarts new tracks by creating new patterns with random velocities and positions–the perfect tool for spawning new ideas.
LOCK AND MORPH SNAPSHOTS
Whether you want to experiment creatively or just want to add some improvisation during a live performance, Lock has you covered. Simply freeze your current settings, tweak a sound’s characters, change an envelope, open a filter, and when you’re ready, return back to your initial settings at the press of a button, for up to 64 snapshots. And with the new Morph function, MASCHINE blends seamlessly from one snapshot to the next, making it easy to discover new transitions.
CONTROL EXTERNAL GEAR WITH MIDI CC
With new MIDI CC capabilities, you can control your MIDI-capable external instruments, like your favorite Magesy® groovebox or Korg synth, as if they were plugins. Simply load the controller template for your device in your MASCHINE software, and you can play with any MIDI-enabled parameters, like tweaking a filter or adjusting a sound’s attack, directly from MASCHINE’s ultra-responsive pads and knobs. To get you started, we’ve built a library of presets for popular devices, which you can find on our Downloads page–and if you can’t find a preset for your favorite synth, it’s easy to build your own.
- MacOS: macOS 10.12 or 10.13, Intel Core i5, 4GB RAM
- Windows: Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit only), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4GB RAM
Changelogs at a glance:
2.13 — 2021-03-09
– Ableton Live 11 integration from MASCHINE controllers is not officially supported yet. Official integration scripts will be released in a future update
– ADDED Big Sur compatibility on Intel-based Macs. Please note the following:
– Using MASCHINE MK2, Studio or Mikro MK2 may cause CPU spikes which can lead to freezes. Please follow this article for updates
– MASCHINE is not yet supported on Apple Silicon based Macs. Even though it can be installed from Native Access on these computers, there is a small possibility of data loss within MASCHINE between sessions, meaning that Project settings, loaded Instruments & Parameters may intermittently be lost when re-opening a saved project in Logic. We are working with Apple to resolve the issue. Please see this article for updates
– ADDED Clip navigation via 4-D encoder on MASCHINE MK3
– ADDED Navigation between Patterns and Clips on MASCHINE MK3
– ADDED Naming system when copying or duplicating Clips, Patterns and Scenes
– ADDED Replacing a loop loaded in the Audio Module will also update all other Clips containing this loaded loop
– ADDED Initial feature set of MASCHINE software Accessibility for Visually Impaired users from KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series MK2 keyboards
– Please see the KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series MK2 MASCHINE Accessibility Manual for more information
– IMPROVED Background Content Scan performance
– FIXED Crash when entering Arp Edit from A-Series / M32 keyboards
-FIXED User edited tags not saved
– FIXED Slight jitter/shifting of events when adjusting Clip Start
– FIXED Waveform color not updated correctly
– FIXED Dragging an item from the browser shows one more item than actually dragged
– FIXED Saved items not shown in Browser if a scan is running in the background
– FIXED Clip events dimmed in in Gate Mode for Audio Loops on the hardware
– FIXED Samples with special unicode characters not recognised on Windows
– FIXED Browsing by tags is slow on Hardware when a selecting a Character Tag
– FIXED Sound page not refreshed when selecting Sampling Stretch – Settings on the hardware
– FIXED Crash when selecting (+) Group with arrow keys after creating an Audio Clip
– FIXED newly added samples cannot be favorited